At Clarke Web Designs we specialize in creating dynamic and accessible web sites and web applications.
Our sites utilize the latest technology and industry trends.
We focus on meeting the individual needs of our clients.
Check out our Portfolio to see examples of our work.
Will Clarke has over 18 years experience programming and over 10 years working with HTML. Will started Clarke Web Designs in 2007 and has been dedicated to running the company full-time since its inception.
Today Clarke Web Designs consist of a small but growing team of four coders and graphic designers.
We believe it is important to support local business. We don't offshore labor and we are working together to build community connections.
Clarke Web Designs is also member of the Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce.
We specialize in these technologies. A short, general description is included.
- Amazon Web Services - a popular and powerful cloud-computing provider
- HTML5 - the newest version of HTML which is quickly gaining wide acceptance, especially because of its compatibility with mobile and desktop devices
- Linux - a powerful operating system commonly used on servers
- MySQL & MongoDB - database for serving content and collecting information
- PHP - a scripting language used to interact with databases, other pages, and other web sites
- Responsive Design - web pages that work well for all devices including laptops, tablets, and phones
- Social Media- Using services like Facebook and Twitter to connect to your target audiences
- S.E.O. - Search Engine Optimization: ranking high on Google for specific keywords
- Standards Compliant HTML & CSS - web pages that follow standard rules so they can be used in all web browsers
- Web accessibility - allowing people with disabilities and older technology to navigate and use web pages
- Wordpress - the web's fastest growing free, open source, content management system